- “I found working with David Kulbacki and his associates to be a pleasurable experience, one not often found in the construction industry. Foremost, he and his staff were responsive, value engineering-oriented and honest and capable. I have no hesitation in stating my opinion that Kulback’s is one of Western New York’s finest general contractors and I am certain that their record would confirm our experience.”Matrix Development Corporation John R. Yurtchuk, President
- “Kulback’s, Inc. recently completed a car dealership for General Motors Corporation. That in itself is not unique. What is “unique” is that they completed a 7-8 month project in 6 months. They were hampered with 50+ days of bad weather and were able to adjust schedules and sequence work to make up for lost time without sacrificing quality of workmanship or cutting corners in the design build process. The project was finished on time, on budget with a very short punch list at the end.”General MotorsBob Transom, Pavlik Design Team, As agent for: GM Dealership facility Implementation, N.E. Regional Project Manager
- “The Gow Maintenance Department has been involved in the planning and development of all building projects on our campus. As a result, we have been very aware of typical minor construction snags and the creative ways in which Kulback’s has assisted in coming up with and implementing solutions. Kulback’s has performed in a highly professional manner in their supervision of sub-contractors and in their dealings with design and engineering personnel.”Gow SchoolPaul Rose, Director of Buildings & Grounds
- “We have found your company to be service oriented and responsive to our needs. We are very satisfied with the quality product that we received from your firm.”Reliable Propane Ken Albrecht
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- “Al & Gary – As you know, we conducted the construction walk-thru for both Buffalo and Albany this week. The Buffalo site looked fantastic with minimal punchlist items remaining. Punchlist completion prior to cutover should not be an issue. Both the quality of workmanship and the GC’s professional attitude were exemplary. Progressive would welcome Kulbacks to be a part of any other Service Center project.”Progressive/Zaremba Contractors, LLC Christopher L. Gibson, Sr. Project Manager