- "The whole process was smooth and issues were addressed in stride. Kulbacks also did a great job and went above and beyond. The service from Kulbacks was impressive. The store looks great."Tim HortonsJoe DiChristina, Franchise District Manager
- “We have been delighted with the attention that we have received over the years from your entire organization. Our buildings are beautiful and the level of service we receive from everyone is exceptional. We could not be more pleased.”EDU KidsNancy Ware, President
- “We have found your company to be service oriented and responsive to our needs. We are very satisfied with the quality product that we received from your firm.”Reliable Propane Ken Albrecht
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- “Kulback’s, Inc. recently completed a car dealership for General Motors Corporation. That in itself is not unique. What is “unique” is that they completed a 7-8 month project in 6 months. They were hampered with 50+ days of bad weather and were able to adjust schedules and sequence work to make up for lost time without sacrificing quality of workmanship or cutting corners in the design build process. The project was finished on time, on budget with a very short punch list at the end.”General MotorsBob Transom, Pavlik Design Team, As agent for: GM Dealership facility Implementation, N.E. Regional Project Manager
- “The quality of your work, your staff’s professionalism and their ability to communicate was an unexpected benefit from hiring your company. The fact that this entire project was completed with the quality that you delivered makes it very easy to recommend your company for any future projects that I am involved in.”B.I.C.S. – a subsidiary of TOMRA Corp.Barry Unger, Project Coordinator