Turnkey Construction to WNY
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the expedient and professional manner in which your company completed our new facility. As you are aware, we were under a tight time table and It was gratifying to our entire organization that you completed our project on time and in budget without sacrificing the quality we demanded.”Daniel’s Chevrolet Daniel Rojek, President
- “The quality of your work, your staff’s professionalism and their ability to communicate was an unexpected benefit from hiring your company. The fact that this entire project was completed with the quality that you delivered makes it very easy to recommend your company for any future projects that I am involved in.”B.I.C.S. – a subsidiary of TOMRA Corp.Barry Unger, Project Coordinator
- "The whole process was smooth and issues were addressed in stride. Kulbacks also did a great job and went above and beyond. The service from Kulbacks was impressive. The store looks great."Tim HortonsJoe DiChristina, Franchise District Manager
- “We have been delighted with the attention that we have received over the years from your entire organization. Our buildings are beautiful and the level of service we receive from everyone is exceptional. We could not be more pleased.”EDU KidsNancy Ware, President
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- “The Gow Maintenance Department has been involved in the planning and development of all building projects on our campus. As a result, we have been very aware of typical minor construction snags and the creative ways in which Kulback’s has assisted in coming up with and implementing solutions. Kulback’s has performed in a highly professional manner in their supervision of sub-contractors and in their dealings with design and engineering personnel.”Gow SchoolPaul Rose, Director of Buildings & Grounds