Turnkey Construction to WNY
- “We have found your company to be service oriented and responsive to our needs. We are very satisfied with the quality product that we received from your firm.”Reliable Propane Ken Albrecht
- “We have been delighted with the attention that we have received over the years from your entire organization. Our buildings are beautiful and the level of service we receive from everyone is exceptional. We could not be more pleased.”EDU KidsNancy Ware, President
- “The Gow Maintenance Department has been involved in the planning and development of all building projects on our campus. As a result, we have been very aware of typical minor construction snags and the creative ways in which Kulback’s has assisted in coming up with and implementing solutions. Kulback’s has performed in a highly professional manner in their supervision of sub-contractors and in their dealings with design and engineering personnel.”Gow SchoolPaul Rose, Director of Buildings & Grounds
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- "Mike Collins (Project Manager), I want to personally tell you I have tremendously enjoyed working on the Niagara Falls and Lancaster projects with you. Your vast knowledge, easy going personality coupled with your sense of humor has made my job so much easier. You became very quickly in tune to my sense of urgency and cost conscious approach to building and remodeling. Thank you again for helping Dunn Tire throughout the years and me specifically. Given the choice I would use Kulback’s for all of our projects and you specifically as the project liaison."Dunn Tire, LLCMarie Lawrence, Facilities Coordinator and Vendor Relations
- “Kulback’s, Inc. recently completed a car dealership for General Motors Corporation. That in itself is not unique. What is “unique” is that they completed a 7-8 month project in 6 months. They were hampered with 50+ days of bad weather and were able to adjust schedules and sequence work to make up for lost time without sacrificing quality of workmanship or cutting corners in the design build process. The project was finished on time, on budget with a very short punch list at the end.”General MotorsBob Transom, Pavlik Design Team, As agent for: GM Dealership facility Implementation, N.E. Regional Project Manager