Turnkey Construction to WNY
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- "Mike Collins (Project Manager), I want to personally tell you I have tremendously enjoyed working on the Niagara Falls and Lancaster projects with you. Your vast knowledge, easy going personality coupled with your sense of humor has made my job so much easier. You became very quickly in tune to my sense of urgency and cost conscious approach to building and remodeling. Thank you again for helping Dunn Tire throughout the years and me specifically. Given the choice I would use Kulback’s for all of our projects and you specifically as the project liaison."Dunn Tire, LLCMarie Lawrence, Facilities Coordinator and Vendor Relations
- “Kulback’s, Inc. recently completed a car dealership for General Motors Corporation. That in itself is not unique. What is “unique” is that they completed a 7-8 month project in 6 months. They were hampered with 50+ days of bad weather and were able to adjust schedules and sequence work to make up for lost time without sacrificing quality of workmanship or cutting corners in the design build process. The project was finished on time, on budget with a very short punch list at the end.”General MotorsBob Transom, Pavlik Design Team, As agent for: GM Dealership facility Implementation, N.E. Regional Project Manager
- “The quality of your work, your staff’s professionalism and their ability to communicate was an unexpected benefit from hiring your company. The fact that this entire project was completed with the quality that you delivered makes it very easy to recommend your company for any future projects that I am involved in.”B.I.C.S. – a subsidiary of TOMRA Corp.Barry Unger, Project Coordinator
- "I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for a job well done on both projects recently completed by Kulback's. Richard "Rick" and Gary both within their own rights handled their projects with diligence, professionalism and with a great deal of pride. The 4 projects completed by Kulback's this year, all unique with their own challenges, had all been handled in an exceptional manner. (Millersport Highway, Liberty Building, Colvin and McConkey, and Eden)."Tim HortonsS. Joe Perticone, Regional Construction Manager
- "I want to thank you and your team for your work on our new building in Amherst. Never having experienced a project like this, I was quite nervous about the effort. I must say we were delighted with the entire experience, from planning to move. The building is exactly what we wanted, in the location we wanted, at the budget we planned. Can't ask for more than that. You and your managers and contractors were easy to deal with, and always responsive to our needs. I could not be more pleased. In short, Kulback's Construction has my unqualified recommendation."Better Business Bureau WNYDavid Polino, President