Turnkey Construction to WNY
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the expedient and professional manner in which your company completed our new facility. As you are aware, we were under a tight time table and It was gratifying to our entire organization that you completed our project on time and in budget without sacrificing the quality we demanded.”Daniel’s Chevrolet Daniel Rojek, President
- "Mike Collins (Project Manager), I want to personally tell you I have tremendously enjoyed working on the Niagara Falls and Lancaster projects with you. Your vast knowledge, easy going personality coupled with your sense of humor has made my job so much easier. You became very quickly in tune to my sense of urgency and cost conscious approach to building and remodeling. Thank you again for helping Dunn Tire throughout the years and me specifically. Given the choice I would use Kulback’s for all of our projects and you specifically as the project liaison."Dunn Tire, LLCMarie Lawrence, Facilities Coordinator and Vendor Relations
- "I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for a job well done on both projects recently completed by Kulback's. Richard "Rick" and Gary both within their own rights handled their projects with diligence, professionalism and with a great deal of pride. The 4 projects completed by Kulback's this year, all unique with their own challenges, had all been handled in an exceptional manner. (Millersport Highway, Liberty Building, Colvin and McConkey, and Eden)."Tim HortonsS. Joe Perticone, Regional Construction Manager
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- “The Gow Maintenance Department has been involved in the planning and development of all building projects on our campus. As a result, we have been very aware of typical minor construction snags and the creative ways in which Kulback’s has assisted in coming up with and implementing solutions. Kulback’s has performed in a highly professional manner in their supervision of sub-contractors and in their dealings with design and engineering personnel.”Gow SchoolPaul Rose, Director of Buildings & Grounds
- "I want to thank you and your team for your work on our new building in Amherst. Never having experienced a project like this, I was quite nervous about the effort. I must say we were delighted with the entire experience, from planning to move. The building is exactly what we wanted, in the location we wanted, at the budget we planned. Can't ask for more than that. You and your managers and contractors were easy to deal with, and always responsive to our needs. I could not be more pleased. In short, Kulback's Construction has my unqualified recommendation."Better Business Bureau WNYDavid Polino, President