Turnkey Construction to WNY
- "I want to thank you and your team for your work on our new building in Amherst. Never having experienced a project like this, I was quite nervous about the effort. I must say we were delighted with the entire experience, from planning to move. The building is exactly what we wanted, in the location we wanted, at the budget we planned. Can't ask for more than that. You and your managers and contractors were easy to deal with, and always responsive to our needs. I could not be more pleased. In short, Kulback's Construction has my unqualified recommendation."Better Business Bureau WNYDavid Polino, President
- “The quality of your work, your staff’s professionalism and their ability to communicate was an unexpected benefit from hiring your company. The fact that this entire project was completed with the quality that you delivered makes it very easy to recommend your company for any future projects that I am involved in.”B.I.C.S. – a subsidiary of TOMRA Corp.Barry Unger, Project Coordinator
- “We have found your company to be service oriented and responsive to our needs. We are very satisfied with the quality product that we received from your firm.”Reliable Propane Ken Albrecht
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- “The Gow Maintenance Department has been involved in the planning and development of all building projects on our campus. As a result, we have been very aware of typical minor construction snags and the creative ways in which Kulback’s has assisted in coming up with and implementing solutions. Kulback’s has performed in a highly professional manner in their supervision of sub-contractors and in their dealings with design and engineering personnel.”Gow SchoolPaul Rose, Director of Buildings & Grounds
- "Mike Collins (Project Manager), I want to personally tell you I have tremendously enjoyed working on the Niagara Falls and Lancaster projects with you. Your vast knowledge, easy going personality coupled with your sense of humor has made my job so much easier. You became very quickly in tune to my sense of urgency and cost conscious approach to building and remodeling. Thank you again for helping Dunn Tire throughout the years and me specifically. Given the choice I would use Kulback’s for all of our projects and you specifically as the project liaison."Dunn Tire, LLCMarie Lawrence, Facilities Coordinator and Vendor Relations