Kulback’s, Inc. is a full-service commercial general contractor founded by Theodore Kulbacki in 1962.
Kulback’s people are intimately involved in the building process, doing site preparation, foundations, and other work. Our supervisors are present on all jobs to ensure that specifications are followed to the letter, that deliveries are coordinated with building timetables and that unexpected situations are handled properly and swiftly.
To control costs and expedite construction, Kulback’s, Inc. owns, operates and maintains its own machinery and heavy equipment.
Kulback’s has extensive experience with many types of construction:
- Restaurants of all types
- Quality retail store and office construction
- Automobile dealerships
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Medical facilities and professional suites
- Condominium and multi unit housing complexes
- Churches, firehouses and other special purpose buildings
- Educational facilities
- Project additions and renovations
Kulback’s offers a wide range of services to help clients fulfill all their requirements:
- Full-service general contracting
- Preliminary design and architectural coordination
- Fast track planning and construction
- The capability to design and complete “turnkey” projects
- Construction management
- Assistance in financial coordination with the lending industry
- Site development
- Design build
- Metal building dealer
Meet our executive team
Chief Executive Officer
David joined Kulback’s, Inc. in 1984 as Vice President of Operations. In 1996, he was promoted to President/CEO.
He graduated from SUNY Brockport. He has developed extensive knowledge in all phases of company management, project management, project supervision and finance. David interacts effectively with owners, architects, inspectors and all levels of construction personnel.
Vice President of Operations
Brian began his career at Kulback’s, Inc. in 1979. Over the next six years, he learned leadership and time management skills and was named Project Supervisor in 1985. In 1996, he became a Project Manager, responsible for multiple projects. Currently he is a Vice President of Operations, including responsibility for pre-engineered projects.
Vice President of Operations
Timothy started in the construction business in 1976 as a laborer for Kulback’s, Inc. Tim started his own business specializing in residential roofing, which grew into a full service residential building company. Due to changes in the economy, Tim opted to return to his roots in the commercial construction business and became a Project Estimator for Kulback’s, Inc. In 1997 he became a Project Manager, eventually moving onto his role as a Vice President of Operations. His responsibilities include office management.
What our clients say
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the expedient and professional manner in which your company completed our new facility. As you are aware, we were under a tight time table and It was gratifying to our entire organization that you completed our project on time and in budget without sacrificing the quality we demanded.”Daniel’s Chevrolet Daniel Rojek, President
- “Kulback’s, Inc. recently completed a car dealership for General Motors Corporation. That in itself is not unique. What is “unique” is that they completed a 7-8 month project in 6 months. They were hampered with 50+ days of bad weather and were able to adjust schedules and sequence work to make up for lost time without sacrificing quality of workmanship or cutting corners in the design build process. The project was finished on time, on budget with a very short punch list at the end.”General MotorsBob Transom, Pavlik Design Team, As agent for: GM Dealership facility Implementation, N.E. Regional Project Manager
- “We have found your company to be service oriented and responsive to our needs. We are very satisfied with the quality product that we received from your firm.”Reliable Propane Ken Albrecht
- "I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for a job well done on both projects recently completed by Kulback's. Richard "Rick" and Gary both within their own rights handled their projects with diligence, professionalism and with a great deal of pride. The 4 projects completed by Kulback's this year, all unique with their own challenges, had all been handled in an exceptional manner. (Millersport Highway, Liberty Building, Colvin and McConkey, and Eden)."Tim HortonsS. Joe Perticone, Regional Construction Manager
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- “We have been delighted with the attention that we have received over the years from your entire organization. Our buildings are beautiful and the level of service we receive from everyone is exceptional. We could not be more pleased.”EDU KidsNancy Ware, President