Kulback’s, Inc. is a full-service commercial general contractor founded by Theodore Kulbacki in 1962.
Kulback’s people are intimately involved in the building process, doing site preparation, foundations, and other work. Our supervisors are present on all jobs to ensure that specifications are followed to the letter, that deliveries are coordinated with building timetables and that unexpected situations are handled properly and swiftly.
To control costs and expedite construction, Kulback’s, Inc. owns, operates and maintains its own machinery and heavy equipment.
Kulback’s has extensive experience with many types of construction:
- Restaurants of all types
- Quality retail store and office construction
- Automobile dealerships
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Medical facilities and professional suites
- Condominium and multi unit housing complexes
- Churches, firehouses and other special purpose buildings
- Educational facilities
- Project additions and renovations
Kulback’s offers a wide range of services to help clients fulfill all their requirements:
- Full-service general contracting
- Preliminary design and architectural coordination
- Fast track planning and construction
- The capability to design and complete “turnkey” projects
- Construction management
- Assistance in financial coordination with the lending industry
- Site development
- Design build
- Metal building dealer
Meet our executive team
Chief Executive Officer
David joined Kulback’s, Inc. in 1984 as Vice President of Operations. In 1996, he was promoted to President/CEO.
He graduated from SUNY Brockport. He has developed extensive knowledge in all phases of company management, project management, project supervision and finance. David interacts effectively with owners, architects, inspectors and all levels of construction personnel.
Vice President of Operations
Brian began his career at Kulback’s, Inc. in 1979. Over the next six years, he learned leadership and time management skills and was named Project Supervisor in 1985. In 1996, he became a Project Manager, responsible for multiple projects. Currently he is a Vice President of Operations, including responsibility for pre-engineered projects.
Vice President of Operations
Timothy started in the construction business in 1976 as a laborer for Kulback’s, Inc. Tim started his own business specializing in residential roofing, which grew into a full service residential building company. Due to changes in the economy, Tim opted to return to his roots in the commercial construction business and became a Project Estimator for Kulback’s, Inc. In 1997 he became a Project Manager, eventually moving onto his role as a Vice President of Operations. His responsibilities include office management.
What our clients say
- “The Gow Maintenance Department has been involved in the planning and development of all building projects on our campus. As a result, we have been very aware of typical minor construction snags and the creative ways in which Kulback’s has assisted in coming up with and implementing solutions. Kulback’s has performed in a highly professional manner in their supervision of sub-contractors and in their dealings with design and engineering personnel.”Gow SchoolPaul Rose, Director of Buildings & Grounds
- "I want to thank you and your team for your work on our new building in Amherst. Never having experienced a project like this, I was quite nervous about the effort. I must say we were delighted with the entire experience, from planning to move. The building is exactly what we wanted, in the location we wanted, at the budget we planned. Can't ask for more than that. You and your managers and contractors were easy to deal with, and always responsive to our needs. I could not be more pleased. In short, Kulback's Construction has my unqualified recommendation."Better Business Bureau WNYDavid Polino, President
- "The whole process was smooth and issues were addressed in stride. Kulbacks also did a great job and went above and beyond. The service from Kulbacks was impressive. The store looks great."Tim HortonsJoe DiChristina, Franchise District Manager
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the expedient and professional manner in which your company completed our new facility. As you are aware, we were under a tight time table and It was gratifying to our entire organization that you completed our project on time and in budget without sacrificing the quality we demanded.”Daniel’s Chevrolet Daniel Rojek, President
- “I want to thank you for the excellent and timely work that Kulback’s Construction performed in building the Mattar building. Everyone from your company that worked on this project was nice, hardworking and professional. The building is beautiful.”William Mattar Law OfficesWilliam K. Mattar. P.C.
- "I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for a job well done on both projects recently completed by Kulback's. Richard "Rick" and Gary both within their own rights handled their projects with diligence, professionalism and with a great deal of pride. The 4 projects completed by Kulback's this year, all unique with their own challenges, had all been handled in an exceptional manner. (Millersport Highway, Liberty Building, Colvin and McConkey, and Eden)."Tim HortonsS. Joe Perticone, Regional Construction Manager