Kulback’s, Inc. is a full-service commercial general contractor founded by Theodore Kulbacki in 1962.
Kulback’s people are intimately involved in the building process, doing site preparation, foundations, and other work. Our supervisors are present on all jobs to ensure that specifications are followed to the letter, that deliveries are coordinated with building timetables and that unexpected situations are handled properly and swiftly.
To control costs and expedite construction, Kulback’s, Inc. owns, operates and maintains its own machinery and heavy equipment.
Kulback’s has extensive experience with many types of construction:
- Restaurants of all types
- Quality retail store and office construction
- Automobile dealerships
- Manufacturing and industrial facilities
- Medical facilities and professional suites
- Condominium and multi unit housing complexes
- Churches, firehouses and other special purpose buildings
- Educational facilities
- Project additions and renovations
Kulback’s offers a wide range of services to help clients fulfill all their requirements:
- Full-service general contracting
- Preliminary design and architectural coordination
- Fast track planning and construction
- The capability to design and complete “turnkey” projects
- Construction management
- Assistance in financial coordination with the lending industry
- Site development
- Design build
- Metal building dealer
Meet our executive team
Chief Executive Officer
David joined Kulback’s, Inc. in 1984 as Vice President of Operations. In 1996, he was promoted to President/CEO.
He graduated from SUNY Brockport. He has developed extensive knowledge in all phases of company management, project management, project supervision and finance. David interacts effectively with owners, architects, inspectors and all levels of construction personnel.
Vice President of Operations
Brian began his career at Kulback’s, Inc. in 1979. Over the next six years, he learned leadership and time management skills and was named Project Supervisor in 1985. In 1996, he became a Project Manager, responsible for multiple projects. Currently he is a Vice President of Operations, including responsibility for pre-engineered projects.
Vice President of Operations
Timothy started in the construction business in 1976 as a laborer for Kulback’s, Inc. Tim started his own business specializing in residential roofing, which grew into a full service residential building company. Due to changes in the economy, Tim opted to return to his roots in the commercial construction business and became a Project Estimator for Kulback’s, Inc. In 1997 he became a Project Manager, eventually moving onto his role as a Vice President of Operations. His responsibilities include office management.
What our clients say
- “We have found your company to be service oriented and responsive to our needs. We are very satisfied with the quality product that we received from your firm.”Reliable Propane Ken Albrecht
- “The quality of your work, your staff’s professionalism and their ability to communicate was an unexpected benefit from hiring your company. The fact that this entire project was completed with the quality that you delivered makes it very easy to recommend your company for any future projects that I am involved in.”B.I.C.S. – a subsidiary of TOMRA Corp.Barry Unger, Project Coordinator
- “I found working with David Kulbacki and his associates to be a pleasurable experience, one not often found in the construction industry. Foremost, he and his staff were responsive, value engineering-oriented and honest and capable. I have no hesitation in stating my opinion that Kulback’s is one of Western New York’s finest general contractors and I am certain that their record would confirm our experience.”Matrix Development Corporation John R. Yurtchuk, President
- "Mike Collins (Project Manager), I want to personally tell you I have tremendously enjoyed working on the Niagara Falls and Lancaster projects with you. Your vast knowledge, easy going personality coupled with your sense of humor has made my job so much easier. You became very quickly in tune to my sense of urgency and cost conscious approach to building and remodeling. Thank you again for helping Dunn Tire throughout the years and me specifically. Given the choice I would use Kulback’s for all of our projects and you specifically as the project liaison."Dunn Tire, LLCMarie Lawrence, Facilities Coordinator and Vendor Relations
- "I want to extend my sincerest gratitude for a job well done on both projects recently completed by Kulback's. Richard "Rick" and Gary both within their own rights handled their projects with diligence, professionalism and with a great deal of pride. The 4 projects completed by Kulback's this year, all unique with their own challenges, had all been handled in an exceptional manner. (Millersport Highway, Liberty Building, Colvin and McConkey, and Eden)."Tim HortonsS. Joe Perticone, Regional Construction Manager
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the expedient and professional manner in which your company completed our new facility. As you are aware, we were under a tight time table and It was gratifying to our entire organization that you completed our project on time and in budget without sacrificing the quality we demanded.”Daniel’s Chevrolet Daniel Rojek, President